Medical Device Safety Action Plan: Protecting Patients, Promoting Public Health
CDRH’s vision for medical device safety to protect patients and spur innovation of new products that are safer, more beneficial, and deal with unmet medical needs.
Graphic of Medical Device Safety Action Plan: Protecting Sufferers, Promoting Public Health cover. The cover includes the U. S. Food and Drug Administration logo and an image of a patient and doctor. The patient is a young White girl laying in a hospital bed talking with an older African-American physician in a healthcare establishing.
Providing patients with access to safe medical devices that meet their health care needs remains a top FDA priority. Typically the Medical Device Safety Action Plan: Protecting Patients, Promoting Public well-being outlines how the organization will encourage innovation to improve safety, discover security risks earlier, and keep doctors and patients better informed.
In the Health care Device Safety Action Strategy: Protecting Patients, Promoting General public Health, the FDA describes key actions it will take in the subsequent areas:
- Establish a strong medical device patient safety net in the Combined States
- Explore regulatory options to streamline and modernize timely implementation of postmarket mitigations
- Spur innovation towards safer medical devices
- Enhance medical device cybersecurity
- Integrate the Center for Products and Radiological Health's (CDRH's) premarket and postmarket office buildings and activities to progress the use of a Complete Product Life Cycle (TPLC) approach to device safety
The FDA is updating measures to increase the protection of medical devices while continuing to create more efficient pathways to bring lifesaving devices to patients.
Send inquiry online For more product information and prices
(Pharmaceutical Ingredients Manufacturer & Supplier & Exporter.)
After sending the online inquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email. —— Green Stone SwissEmail: [email protected]
Tel: +86 592 5365887
WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
Send inquiry online: