|Alias||s2107; sl396; LACTASE; oryzatym;maxilact; lactozym; sumiklat; hydrolact; tilactase; LACTASE F|
|Usage||The β-galactosidase assay is used frequently in genetics, molecular biology, and other life sciences.|
|Appearance||Slightly yellow powder|
β-galactosidase, also called lactase, beta-gal or β-gal, is a glycoside hydrolase enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of β-galactosides into monosaccharides through the breaking of a glycosidic bond. β-galactosides include carbohydrates containing galactose where the glycosidic bond lies above the galactose molecule. Substrates of different β-galactosidases include ganglioside GM1, lactosylceramides, lactose, and various glycoproteins.
- Improve metabolic energy utilization rate of meal like raw material soybean meal, cottonseed meal, rapeseed meal, reduce chyme viscosity, improve animal production performance and increase feed/gain ratio.
- Completely degrade oligosaccharide of meal like raw materials, reduce nutrients residue in chyme, and increase nutrient utilization rate.
- Eliminate flatulence, diarrhea of mono-gastric animals, deal to digestive disorders caused by oligosaccharide.
- Ease or avoid alimentary apparatus compensatory hyperplasia, reduce animal maintenance requirements, improve feed energy valence.
- For a long time, lactase production for hydrolysis of milk and milk caramel. It can also be used for the processing of a range of other dairy products such as yogurt, ice cream, desserts, butter and cheese.
- Our Product of lactase can be used as aid digestion agent used in dietary supplements. Moreover, it applies to add in yoghurt SD yogurt in food processing.
- The role of the enzyme has a transglycosylation, can also be used for the production of functional galactooligosaccharides.
Send inquiry online For more product information and prices
(Pharmaceutical Ingredients Manufacturer & Supplier & Exporter.)
After sending the online inquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email. —— Green Stone SwissEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86 592 5365887
WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
Send inquiry online: