Chrysin derivative pharmacology
- *Anti-tumor cell proliferation
- *Inducing tumor cell apoptosis
- *Reversal of multidrug resistance in tumor cells
- *Anti-gene mutation
2. Radiotherapy sensitization
3. Hypoglycemic effect
4. Inhibition of aromatase activity
5. Free radical scavenging
6. Anti-inflammatory anti-bacterial and anti-virus
7. Antiplatelet antithrombotic
- 1) Chrysin inhibits ADP, collagen, thrombin and U46619-induced platelet aggregation.
- 2) Chrysin inhibits collagen-induced platelet activation and particle release.
- 3) Chrysin inhibits the number of platelets adhering to the cured collagen and reduces the area of individual platelet expansion. Chrysin reduces the expansion of platelets on the immobilized fibrinogen.
- 4) Western blot analysis showed that chrysin inhibited the phosphorylation of PLCY2 and decreased the activity of PKC. At the same time, chrysin inhibits Akt phosphorylation and ERK1/2 phosphorylation in the MAPK pathway. PI3K broad-spectrum inhibitor LY294002 combined with chrysin enhanced the inhibition of platelet aggregation.
Send inquiry online For more product information and prices
(Pharmaceutical Ingredients Manufacturer & Supplier & Exporter.)
After sending the online inquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email. —— Green Stone SwissEmail: [email protected]
Tel: +86 592 5365887
WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
Send inquiry online: