History of L-carnitine
Many people have concerns about the safety of L-carnitine. In fact, there is no need to worry. The safety of using L-carnitine is much higher than that of most vitamins. L-carnitine is a kind of vitamin derived from red meat such as beef and pork. It can also be synthesized by the human body. It is the best and safe nutrient for weight loss. Since it is derived from food and the body itself can be synthesized, it is not a slimming drug and a health supplement, so there is no side effect.
The following are the authoritative reports and regulations related to various countries in the world:
- 1905: Russian scientists extract and separate L-Carnitine from muscle.
- 1940: Frankle discovered that L-Carnitine is an essential substance and named it "vitamin BT."
- 1959: Fritz confirms that L-Carnitine is an essential carrier in the fat oxidation process, providing a source of energy for the body to confirm its essential substances.
- 1980: The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Management Manual publishes L-Carnitine as a natural substance.
- Vitamin B was designated as a “multi-functional nutrient” at the International Nutrition Conference in Chicago in 1985.
- 1990: L-Carnitine is included in the twenty-second edition of the United States Pharmacopoeia.
- 1991: Obtained the Swiss and US patent numbers (USA Patent number 50730373, date: Dec. 17.1991).
- 1993: Approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the World Health Organization (WHO), the US Expert Committee confirmed the safety of L-Carnitined, and the German Ministry of Health stipulated that the use of L-carnitine does not require a maximum limit.
- 1994: The 23rd edition of the United States Pharmacopoeia contains L-Carnitine raw materials, and tablets and oral liquids are added.
- In 1995, the International Obesity Health Promotion Association named L-carnitine and COLD&HOT as the annual health contribution research results.
- In 1996, China's 16th National Food Additive Standardization Technical Committee allowed the use of L-carnitine in beverages, milk drinks, biscuits, solid beverages, and milk powder.
- In 1997, the Ministry of Health Science and Education issued Document No. 13 to determine that L-carnitine was a safe nutrition enhancer.
- In April 2010, Professor Zhang of the Research Center of the Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine conducted a clinical trial to verify whether L-carnitine loses weight with L-carnitine. He also injected L-carnitine into 16 obese mice with an average body weight of 30 grams. One month later, the average body weight of the mice was found to be reduced by 10 grams, and then the body index of the mice was thoroughly checked. It was found that the mice not only had a great improvement in insulin and high blood sugar, but also had both an immune index and a physical fitness index. A different degree of improvement.
In addition, L-carnitine is one of the nutrients of high-end infant formula on the market, so its safety is unquestionable. At present, 22 countries and regions in the world are allowed to add L-carnitine to infant formula to prevent carnitine deficiency. L-carnitine is safe by national safety tests.
Send inquiry online For more product information and prices
(Pharmaceutical Ingredients Manufacturer & Supplier & Exporter.)
After sending the online inquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email. —— Green Stone SwissEmail: [email protected]
Tel: +86 592 5365887
WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
Send inquiry online: